Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

Who Wanna Drink !


Beer can be drunk out of almost anything; believe me I have had my fair share of funky cups I've sipped this golden elixir from. 

But if you are still a romantic person, one who still believes in taking their time and doing things right then this commercial speaks to you. No one takes this much time making a cup, not even those celebrated birthday cups people design on your birthday. 

Although this does not mean the beer is good by any mean, it offers a promise to the drinker of this beer that even if you do not like the brew or even like drinking out of a chalice, this beer will make you look more sophisticated and romantic. It ain't a bier that says light at the end; it's bold yet stylish, and selecting this beer will make it almost impossible for women to say no to such a suave/sleek man. 

Next time I go out to a bar, I will order one of these beers as long as I could drink out of a chalice and as long as I make sure women are watching in order to get them to think I am a romantic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment