Translate

Friday, August 8, 2014

AM/PM has too much good stuff, even funny commercials!!!

It's been a while since I posted about content marketing, but this commercial had me laughing so I had to. Check it out right above or below the post, it's about these two dudes who meet randomly in an AM/PM and have a moment.

I know content marketing isn't supposed to tell what is actually being sold, but this is basically the same thing.

It makes people see what is offered at AM/PM, hot dogs with all the fixin's you could want, and how it could be customized to fit any persons UNI-que style. Get it, UNI, aw well.

Although the commercial is only fifteen seconds long, it does tell a story to the audience that this is the spot to go whenever you have a sudden urge to splurge. Their food and drink stations are too much good stuff, and their marketing team is all good stuff!

Anytime I actually watch a commercial without flipping the channel is because of a reason, the reason this one kept me on the hook was because it is just stupid funny and it makes me laugh.

Thats what I call good story selling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De483vdNGdA

No comments:

Post a Comment